Role Management and permission grid. Maxpanda CMMS has 15 PRE-DEFINED ROLES and are listed in priority
- COMPANY ADMIN – full access to the entire app and sites
- COMPANY EDITOR – full access to all menu items but cannot access COMPANY Settings
- SITE ADMIN – full access to the entire site(s)
- SITE EDITOR – full access to all menu items in 1 or more sites with limited setting
- SUPERVISOR UNLIMITED – staff allowed to create PMs and close all work orders across multi-sites
- SUPERVISOR LIMITED – staff allowed to close all work orders across multi-sites
- STAFF UNLIMITED – your internal maintenance staff is allowed to complete work orders
- STAFF LIMITED – your internal maintenance staff is allowed to complete THEIR OWN/ASSIGNED work orders
- VENDOR UNLIMITED – your external contractor/vendor. Can submit new work order requests.
- VENDOR LIMITED – your external contractor/vendor. Cannot submit work orders into your account.
- SUBMITTER UNLIMITED – can submit new work orders and view all work orders on a Site (keeps people from submitting the same issues)
- SUBMITTER LIMITED – can only submit new and view their own work orders updated in real-time
- TENANT UNLIMITED – can submit new work orders and review their own work orders but can see all submitted work orders in a building.
- TENANT LIMITED – can only submit new work orders and review their own work orders
- VIEWER – can only view a work order assigned to them – that’s are greyed out and can’t be edited in this mode
- GUEST PORTAL USER – can only submit a work order through your guest portal – if a guest enters their email address they will receive WO notification updates
Because Maxpanda keeps your staff/vendor history forever, the app does not allow anyone to delete a registered user (Maxpanda requires all history to maintain REPORTING). You can only Disable access to perusers.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISABLE A USER (STAFF/VENDORS):
- revokes login access through username/password/social plugins
- removes them from Approved WOs they’re assigned to
- removes them from PMs they’re assigned to
- removes them from TASKS (PM and WO) they’re assigned to
- removes them from any PM TEMPLATES they’re assigned to
- hides disabled users from Vendor and Staff drop-down lists (PM, WO, PM Templates)
- hides disabled users from multi-assign/unassign as well
Using SINGLE SIGN ON (sso)
1) Log into Maxpanda CMMS using your usual Maxpanda credentials.
2) Edit user profile.
3) Select Office 365 ‘Add button on the top right-hand side.
4) Supply Office 365 user id and password credentials.
5) When logging into Maxpanda CMMS the next time, click the office 365 button on the login screen entering your office 365 credentials.
For more valuable information visit this website