Undoubtedly, MBA is amongst the most preferred career choice in India. But the gateway to MBA is not easy, a huge number of candidates appear for exams like CMAT or XAT and the cutoffs are exceptionally high. If you wish to explore the opportunity to get into the best MBA colleges in India through a good but not so tough National level MBA entrance exam like CAT, then the CMAT exam can be your preferred choice.
National Testing Agency conducts Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for MBA. All the AICTE – Government of India approved management institutes accept CMAT exam scores. CMAT 2021 exam was conducted on March 31 and the results were declared on April 9. The admission process for MBA has started and the candidates must fulfill the following CMAT admission criteria –
- Graduation degree from a recognized Institute or equivalent
- Valid CMAT score
- Good performance in a group discussion or personal interview
Bangalore is one of the prominent regions for students who wish to pursue an MBA. The Silicon Valley of Asia and IT capital of India, Bangalore not only has a cosmopolitan culture and salubrious climate but is also enriched with a robust heritage for R&D laboratories, academic institutions, and public and private sector firms. The city is fast emerging as the educational hub of India and is a top choice for MBA aspirants. Enlisted below is a list of top MBA colleges in Bangalore which accept CMAT score.
1. School of Business and Management, Christ University
School of Business and Management is a premier wing of Christ (Deemed to be University) since 1991. It has a campus in Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Germany, and the USA. The institute offers MBA programs in finance, human resources, lean operations and systems, marketing, and business analytics.
Following are the minimum marks to be scored in any of the mentioned exams to secure a seat at Christ –
- MAT score of 500 and above or
- CAT score of 60 percentile and above or
- XAT score of 60 percentile and above or
- CMAT score of 60 percentile and above or
- ATMA score of 60 percentile and above or
- GMAT score of 450 and above or
- GRE score of 295 and above.
|Admission Criteria||Candidates who meet the cutoff score are called for the group discussion followed by a written assessment, verbal assessment, and personal interview.|
|Exams accepted||MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, GRE|
2. Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University
Alliance Ascent College, a constituent college of Alliance University, offers MBA program, with a specialization in marketing, finance, HRM, and operations management. The institute has been ranked 39th in the management category as per the 2020 NIRF rankings. The institute has also been awarded the ‘Most preferred B-school providing global exposure in 2020’ by ASSOCHAM, India.
|Admission Criteria||Candidates are evaluated on the below-mentioned criteria –
● Academic performance
● Nationalized test scores and Alliance Management Aptitude Test
● Oral extempore presentation – A maximum 3 mints duration presentation, the topic for which will be given on the spot. The presentation will be evaluated on content, relevance, and clarity in communication.
● The overall personality of the candidate will be evaluated through a personal interview.
|Exams accepted||GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/ Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)|
3. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
XIME was established in 1991 and has campuses in Bangalore, Kochi, and Chennai. The institute has an active incubation center to accelerate start-ups and also offers three-week entrepreneurship development programs. The flagship program of the institute, however, is an AICTE approved two-year full-time PGDM program.
|Admission Criteria||Candidates who meet the cutoff score are then called for group discussion followed by written assessment, verbal assessment, and personal interview.|
Check out the list of Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore 2021 Accepting CMAT https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ranking/top-mba-colleges-in-bangalore-accepting-cmat/2-2-0-278-5822